This month, families can learn Chinese letter painting and enjoy a tea party!
Take part in these First Sundays for Families activities!
- Museum Educators lead art projects in the Education Stations at 1 pm.
- Free self-serve crafts for all ages.
- Explorer Backpacks will also be available during regular museum hours from April through October.
- Self-guided tours run from 1 to 4 pm. Browse the collection at your own pace and engage in the ever-popular scavenger hunt challenge.
- Enjoy beautiful melodies on the Steinway piano as you tour the house between 2 and 3 pm.
- Romp in Hill-Stead’s own natural playground of hiking trails, gardens and walking paths.
- Purchase a treasure in our Museum Shop, stocked with art supplies, toys, children’s books and much more.
Free with Museum admission or membership. Not a member? Join Today!.
For a list of upcoming dates, see First Sundays for Families.