Hay Rides, Sheep & Face Painting!
Celebrate the fall season at Hill-Stead Museum’s annual Hay Day. Rain or shine.
- Decorate a pumpkin (one free pumpkin per child with admission)
- Have your face painted
- Search for treasures in a haystack
- Visit the sheep from our friends at Clatter Ridge Farm
- Listen to live music by Plywood Cowboy from 1 to 3 pm.
- Enjoy hot beverages and homemade treats made by our Hill-Steader volunteers—available for purchase in the Visitor Lobby.
- Stroll through Hill-Stead’s meadows and trails.
- Children 18 and under: $5 per child with Family/Grandparent membership (and above), $10 per child for all others. Includes museum admission, one pumpkin per child, and all activities.
- Adults: Free with Museum Membership or Admission.
- Library Passes not valid for admission to Hay Day.