Spend your Summer on the Hill at our Summer Vacation Workshops
Summer Vacation Workshops feature hands-on activities where kids can learn about art and architecture and create their own masterpieces. Games, outdoor exploration and plenty of time for fun round out the day.
Summer on the Hill – Week 1 explores Pastels & Portraits, Animal Art, Paintings by Land & Sea, Japanese Art & Printmaking.
Schedule and details
- Summer vacation workshops for kids ages 6 to 12.
- 8:30 am to 1 pm.
- Bring your own bag lunch.
- A light snack and juice will be provided.
- Homeschoolers welcome.
- Family/Grandparent Members, $160 per session; all others, $200 per session. Not a member? Join Now. All non-members who register for a workshop receive a FREE 1-year Family Membership ($75 Value)!
- Space is limited and registrations are processed on a first come, first confirmed basis, so register today!
- Program registration must be received by July 1. so register today!
- Cancellations with at least 48 hours notice will receive a refund.
- Museum staff reserves the right to cancel classes for insufficient enrollment. You will be notified at least three working days in advance if I program is canceled.
- Please contact Julie Weaver with any questions, firstname.lastname@example.org or 860.677.4787 x140.
Summer on the Hill Workshops are designed for children ages 6 – 12 to promote the exploration of art and life, inside and out. For additional sessions, see Vacation Workshops.