Travel deep rather than far.
Rediscover the landscape through slow movement on CT Trails Weekend.
- Led by NET artist-in-residence Bibi Calderaro and NET poet-in-residence David K. Leff, walkers will move deliberately along the trail, experiencing nature with all the senses while learning to open up to and embrace the landscape in new ways.
- Haiku and other poetry will be read along the way to stimulate inspiration.
- We will end at a meditative spot where we can draw, or write down our thoughts in poetry or prose.
- Participants will be invited to share their experiences with others.
- Rain date: Sunday, June 4.
- Please bring drinking water, and paper and writing tools.
- Participants must be at least 16 years of age.
- Registration is required, space is limited.