Every program and event that Hill-Stead presents over the course of a year is supported by the generosity of corporations or charitable foundations. Sponsorship of Hill-Stead events and programs increases visibility and showcases commitment to the Greater Hartford community. Through sponsorships, foundations further their mission and outreach, and businesses reward employees, cultivate new relationships, and build goodwill.
Annual events traditionally include:
- May Market (Friday and Saturday before Mother’s Day)
- Benefit Dinner Auction (late May)
- Sunken Garden Poetry Festival (five nights throughout the summer)
- Hay Day (mid-October. A family-oriented celebration of the season.)
- Holiday Boutique (first Saturday and Sunday in December)
2016 Sunken Garden Poetry Festival Sponsors
Thank you to the following sponsors and supporters of the 2016 Sunken Garden Poetry Festival:
- Connecticut Department of Economic and Community Development
- Connecticut Humanities
- Connecticut Latino News
- Duncaster Retirement Community
- The Ellen Jeanne Goldfarb Memorial Charitable Trust
- Fox 61 “Expect More Hope”
- Furniture Barn
- The Richard P. Garmany Fund at Hartford Foundation for Public Giving
- Greater Hartford Arts Council
- Hoffman Auto Group
- Elizabeth M. Landon & Harriette M. Landon Charitable Foundation
- National Endowment for the Arts
- Seasons Magazine
- SKY Investment Group
- WSHU Public Radio Group
2016 Dinner Auction Sponsors
- Cognizant Technology Solutions
- Cummings & Lockwood LLC
- Hartford Hospital
- NIIT Technologies
- Stanley Black & Decker
- Barnes Group Foundation
- Simsbury Bank
- Ameriprise – Udal & Associates
- Nutmeg State Financial Credit Union
- The Hartford Steam Boiler Inspection and Insurance Company
- TRUMPF, Inc.
- Centerbrook Architects
- Hometown Foundation, Inc.
- Monitor Controls, Inc.
- Rose, Inc.
- Wells Fargo Advisors
2016 May Market Sponsors
- Construction Resources, Inc.
- McLean at Home
- Pease & Dorio, P.C.