Enjoy Afternoon Tea on the Veranda at Hill-Stead
Culteavo and Hill-Stead are now accepting reservations for a lovely Afternoon Tea on the Veranda at Hill-Stead. Culteavo has customized a very special menu just for this occasion. All reservations include a choice of sweet and savory gourmet food and Culteavo teas and coffee. Gluten free substitutions are available at a surcharge if booked with your reservation.
- Limited seatings are available at 11:30 and 1:30.
- Minimum of two people per reservation
- The Veranda is a wonderful place to enjoy an afternoon tea with a view at Hill-Stead.
- In case of rain, the area will be sheltered with sidewalls.
The Tea Room at Hill-Stead
Weekend visitors can round out their Hill-Stead experience with gourmet food and tea in this beautiful, historic setting. The museum announces a partnership with Culteavo, a local artisan tea room and café. Open Saturday and Sunday
- The Tea Room at Hill-Stead is located at The Stone Garage with additional bistro tables and chairs set in the open courtyard.
- The weekly menu will showcase English scones, tea sandwiches, and sweet treats, including some gluten free and vegetarian options – all paired with loose leaf and cold brewed teas.
- In addition to the seated tearoom, there will be the option of a “Picnic Basket for Two.” Visitors can take a full sweet and savory afternoon tea basket outside for a countryside picnic.