Children ages 5 –12 can explore the museum’s collections, go behind the scenes, get creative, and get outdoors!
From visiting the sheep to exploring the museum, Hill-Stead offers all kinds of adventures during school vacation week! From art to science and nature, our 152 acres of natural landscape and Hill-Stead’s incredible art collections inspire students to create paintings, prints and sculpture that see the world through an artist’s eye. Seasoned museum educators lead participants on tours of the museum, art classes and outdoor adventures (please dress appropriately!). Registration fees cover all instruction, art materials and a daily snack.
- 9:00 am to 1:00 pm each day
- 8:30 early arrival may be arranged for an additional $10 per day fee
- Sessions available Monday, April 8 through Friday, April 12
- Register for three, four or five days
3 Days Members $150; Non-members $180
4 Days Members $200; non-members $240
5 Days Members $230; Non-members $280
Not a member? Join today!
Reservation Deadline: April 3.
Program registration is processed on a first come, first confirmed basis and limited to first 15 registrants. Museum membership must be current at the time the program meets in order to receive the member discount.
HSM PROGRAM REFUND POLICY
- Course fees will NOT be prorated and NO refunds will be given for any unattended portion of a course or program after the first session. In the case of a one-session program, NO refunds will be given on or after the program date.
- Full refunds will be automatic if a course is canceled
- Registered participants will be notified at least 48 hours prior to the program if there is a cancellation.
- Refunds will be made in the same manner as the program fee payment. Please allow 1 – 2 weeks for processing.
- Exceptions to this policy may be considered by staff only in the case of medical or personal emergency. If an exception is made a $15 processing fee will be deducted from the refund.