Enjoy a complimentary white-glove tour of Hill-Stead!
New members can take a look inside cabinets and behind closed doors, hear new stories, and enjoy viewing unique items and memorabilia on display!
5:45 pm Light Refreshments
6 to 7 pm VIP Tour
- Tickets may be reserved after receiving an invitation
- Invite up to two complimentary guests to share the beauty of Hill-Stead
- Space on this tour is limited and always fills quickly.
- One tour per new member
- If you have any questions, please contact Megan Olver (firstname.lastname@example.org or 860.677.4787 x 181)
Social distancing regulations will be in effect
All ticket holders who attend an outdoor event at Hill-Stead, beginning June 20, must adhere to the following Visitation Protocols at all times while onsite. If a ticketholder does not wish to adhere to these Visitation Protocols, that ticketholder should not attend the event and should contact Megan Olver
PRIOR to the event for assistance in obtaining a refund.
The health and safety of our guests and employees is Hill-Stead Museum’s number one priority. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. In the interest of your personal safety and community health, please observe all the precautions listed below.
- Guests are advised to practice physical distancing by standing at least 6 feet away from other groups of people not traveling with them while standing in lines and moving around the property.
- Children must stay with adults at all times and a minimum of six feet distance must be maintained between all other non-family members.
- Face masks should be worn by all visitors six years of age and above.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers will be placed at entrances and high contact areas.
- A first aid station will be accessible.
Hill-Stead employees have already pre-marked spaces on the lawn for your group. Upon arrival, guests will be escorted to a pre-marked space on the west lawn by an employee wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
For further details on visitation protocols governing Hill-Stead’s event series, including a map of our West Lawn event space layout, please click here.
We are closely monitoring government policy changes, Center for Disease Control (CDC) guideline, government mandates, and public health advancement, and will continue to make changes, as necessary or appropriate, to our protocols and procedures.
« All Events