A photography contest for all ages!
Enjoy the art of photography and discover new perspectives using your camera with Hill-Stead Museum’s What Matters Most Photography Contest.
Everyone has a story to tell and this contest provides a forum to capture unexpected outcomes, epiphanies of personal discovery, and moments of pure joy and connection. In doing so, Hill-Stead hopes to build a global community of creative-minded people. Contest entrants are not restricted when it comes to photography manipulation, so long as they do it themselves. So, get creative! It’s time to shine.
- This summer’s competition is open to everyone! Please tag HIll-Stead Museum when posting on social platforms to help increase museum engagement and followers.
- Submissions will be judged for their ability to capture the three themes: Art In All Its Forms, Creature Comforts, Summertime Fun, and Victory Gardens.
- We invite the public to vote on the submissions—$1 = 1 vote.
- The most popular photographs will receive special recognition and the top three will win prizes.
- The contest ends on September 22, 2020.
- For inspiration, see the winners of our last contest: Budding Photographers
- See full contest rules
- Questions? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photo at top of page is Pineapple, by Ilianna Brett