A photography contest for all ages!
In honor of National Photography Month, we are pleased to extend Budding Photographers Contest through May 20th. We hope you will participate in this fun-filled contest our while enjoying Hill-Stead’s glorious grounds this spring.
Collective creativity is born from moments like this. The arts have the power to heal. And, making art is good for your health! Now more than ever, art is an important vehicle for staying healthy and connected with the greater community.
How do I enter the Budding Photographers Contest?
- Bring your cameras the next time you enjoy the beautiful grounds of Hill-Stead.
- Take inspiration from a free lesson on the art of photography as you enjoy experimenting on your own.
- Challenge yourself to find new perspectives on the beautiful grounds of Hill-Stead.
- Take photos and submit your favorites our photo contest
- Questions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entrants upload their photos directly to our photo contest site with a $5 donation
- Participants can vote with a donation, $1 = 1 vote.
- The contest ends on May 20, 2020.
- Three winning photos will be selected for each of the 3 categories and posted on the Museum’s website AND social media accounts. Contest Winners should tag us in their posts!
- Winners will receive a FREE membership to the museum along with a $20 gift certificate to the Museum Gift Shop and a framed copy of your winning photo from Farmington Frame Shop! The winner will also receive a certificate inviting them to return for a personalized VIP Tour of Hill-Stead Museum, with guests!
- See the full Contest Rules