Hill-Stead Museum is pleased to offer a special Library Membership level which allows local libraries to extend free museum access to their patrons, providing them the opportunity to tour Hill-Stead and view world-class Impressionist paintings in a unique historic house setting. When you become a Library Member, you help enrich the lives of the students, teachers and families who use your services, while supporting this unique Connecticut treasure.
Library Membership Benefits
- Two passes, valid for one year, each admitting one adult and two children under the age of 18
- A supply of the museum’s rack card
- Quarterly updates of upcoming events
- Please note that Library Passes cannot be used for special event days or fee-based programs, such as May Market, Hay Day, the Sunken Garden Poetry Festival, etc.
- For questions, please contact Melanie da Costa, Development Assistant (email@example.com or 860.677.4787 x180)
Library Memberships are available for an annual fee of $200 a year. To join, complete the following form and we will contact you to set up your Library Membership, or download our Library Membership Application.