Become a Poetry Partner
Whether you are an individual who loves poetry or a business owner who wishes to associate your brand with this beloved festival, there is a Poetry Partnership level created just for you.
Festivalgoers respect the individuals and patronize the businesses and organizations who show support for their beloved festival.
Click here for a menu of partnership opportunities and registration form.
MOST PARTNERSHIPS INCLUDE AD SPACE IN THE PROGRAM BOOK!
Donate to Poetry • Join the Live Poets Society
We need your donations to help us keep the Sunken Garden Poetry Festival, one of the premier poetry events in the country, alive and well.
All gifts will directly support the Sunken Garden Poetry Festival.
- A gift of any amount is appreciated and will make an impact.
- Donors who gift $100 or more to the Live Poets Society for 2019 receive special benefits including reserved priority seating. For more information, see Live Poets Society Benefits 2019.
Thank you to the following sponsors and supporters of the 2018 Sunken Garden Poetry Festival
- CT Humanities
- Connecticut Public
- LiveWell Alliance
- State of Connecticut Office of the Arts
- National Endowment for the Arts
- Hartford Foundation for Public Giving
- Greater Hartford Arts Council
- Duncaster Retirement Community
- Elizabeth M. Landon & Harriette M. Landon Charitable Foundation
- The Ellen Jeanne Goldfarb Memorial Charitable Trust & The Goldfarb Family
- SKY Investment Group