Hill-Stead is celebrating its 17th year of Holiday Boutique!
Hill-Stead Museum’s Holiday Boutique is looking for high quality and distinctive exhibitors for its annual Holiday Boutique, to be held December 2 and 3.
If you are interested in participating, please complete the application below or download the Exhibitor Application Holiday Boutique 2017, complete it and return by email (labontem@hillstead) or mail.
- When? Saturday & Sunday, December 2nd and 3rd, from 10:00 to 4:00 pm.
- Where? The Boutique is held in the five spaces in the property’s Makeshift complex and inside the museum: The Orientation Gallery, The Makeshift Theater, the Closed Garage, The Stone Porch and The Board Room.
- Fees? The fee for space is (8 feet long by 4 feet deep) for two days is $325. You may purchase more than one space. The museum does not take a percentage of exhibitor’s sales.
- Set up? The Boutique runs from 10 am to 4 pm both days. Exhibitors may set up on Friday, December 1st from 12 to 3 pm or on Saturday, December 2nd from 7:30 to 9:30 am. All exhibitors are required to staff their spaces for the entire two-day event and to handle their own sales. Museum volunteers will be available to booth sit for breaks.
- Extras? We have a limited number of tables to provide to exhibitors free of charge. You must request these in advance. Due to the age of our building, electrical outlets are also limited. We will do our best to accommodate your electrical needs, but please let us know in advance if you will need electricity. Exhibitors must supply their own extension cords.