Help us bring your favorite poets to the Sunken Garden Poetry Festival in 2018!
The Sunken Garden Poetry Festival is Hill-Stead’s longest running public program, but we need YOU to help make it happen. Due to Connecticut state budget cuts, one of our presenting supporters, Connecticut Humanities, is no longer able to continue support of the Festival.
We need your donations to help us keep the Sunken Garden Poetry Festival, one of the premier poetry events in the country, alive and well.
All gifts will directly support the Sunken Garden Poetry Festival.
- A gift in any amount is appreciated and will make an impact.
- Donors who gift $100 or more are welcomed into the Live Poets Society for 2017, including reserved priority seating. For more information, see Live Poetry Society Benefits.
Hill-Stead’s Live Poets Society
Join this growing circle of poetry lovers and we’ll arrange for priority seating and special opportunities to meet the poets. Contact Lisa Lappe (firstname.lastname@example.org or 860.677.4787 ext. 111) for more information.
Advertise in the Sunken Garden Poetry Festival Program
Please consider advertising in the 2018 Poetry Program.
- Contact Lisa Lappe, (email@example.com or 860.677.4787, ext. 111) for information or to reserve a spot.
Become a Corporate or Foundation Supporter
We are grateful to our corporate and foundation support of the Sunken Garden Poetry Festival. For information on corporate or foundation support of the Festival, please contact our Susan Orred, Director of Development (firstname.lastname@example.org or 860-677-4787 ext. 131).
Thank you to the following sponsors and supporters of the 2017 Sunken Garden Poetry Festival:
- Seabury Retirement Community
- Alzheimer’s Resource Center of Connecticut
- Duncaster Retirement Community
- Elizabeth M. Landon & Harriette M. Landon Charitable Foundation
- The Ellen Jeanne Goldfarb Memorial Charitable Trust & The Goldfarb Family
- Seasons Magazine
- SKY Investment Group
- WSHU Public Radio Group