Beginning November 1, Hill-Stead will offer exclusive private tours for small groups
Enjoy this unique opportunity to intimately experience the Museum’s collections. This rare opportunity to go behind the scenes provides an in-depth look at the collection with detailed & authentic family and artist stories. With full access to all period rooms, this two-hour exclusive experience offers exceptional value.
In most instances, tours will be led by Hill-Stead’s Senior Curator.
To arrange for a tour, please contact Hill-Stead Museum’s Senior Curator, Melanie Bourbeau (email@example.com or 860-677-4787, ext. 122) to discuss date options.
All guests | $45 per person
Please check back for reservation information
- Reservations should be made a minimum of two weeks in advance of visit and advance payment is required.
- Tours are up to two hours in duration and available on a mutually agreed-upon date.
- Tours can accommodate a maximum of six visitors.
- Tours may be canceled with a refund at the Museum’s discretion.
- Before your visit, please review our reopening plan.
Whenever I visit, I am amazed anew at our good fortune in having such a jewel right here in the Connecticut River Valley. I was reminded this time of visiting…the rather small building on the campus of the Shelburne Museum in Vermont that on the interior is a reproduction of the Havemeyer’s New York apartment, filled with gorgeous Impressionist works from their collection. The paintings there are magnificent, but the fact that the Hill-Stead is actually where the family had dinners and welcomed guests and sat in the library reading on a chilly afternoon makes it very special indeed.June 12, 2021