Enjoy this unique opportunity to intimately experience the Museum’s collections!
- An in-depth look at the collections with detailed & authentic family and artist stories
- A rare opportunity to go behind-the-scenes
- Full access to all period rooms
- A two-hour exclusive experience at an exceptional value
- In most instances, tours will be led by Hill-Stead’s Curator or the Director of Education
“I want to thank you for the fabulous tour today. Your insight, anecdotes, and knowledge were delightful and certainly added to our appreciation and enjoyment of the tour and house.” June 27, 2020
“Thanks very much for the wonderful tour. We had a great time with you. I just became a member. ” July 27, 2020
Tickets & Tour Information
All guests | $45
- Please request tours at least 48 hours in advance
- Tours are two hours and generally available on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays between 10 am and 3 pm
- Tours can accommodate a maximum of six visitors
- Tours are by appointment only, and subject to approval and/or cancellation with a refund at the Museum’s discretion.
- Tours will only be given if all participants in the group wear face masks, gloves and comply with social distancing mandates in regard to Museum staff and other onsite visitors
- Before your visit, please review Hill-Stead Museum’s complete Reopening Plan, visitor expectations, and waiver of liability here.
To request a tour, please complete the following form.
Once we have received your Private Tour Request, we will contact you to schedule your tour and send a link for secure online payment.