Tickets must be purchased at least 48 hours in advance
Hill-Stead offers exclusive private tours on select Saturdays!
Enjoy this unique opportunity to intimately experience the Museum’s collections. This rare opportunity to go behind-the-scenes provides an in-depth look at the collections with detailed & authentic family and artist stories. With full access to all period rooms, this two-hour exclusive experience offers an exceptional value.
In most instances, tours will be led by Hill-Stead’s Curator or the Director of Education
Tickets & Tour Information
All guests | $45
- Tickets must be purchased online at least 48 hours in advance
- Tours are up to two hours and available on select Saturdays at either 10:30 am or 1:30pm
- Tours can accommodate a maximum of six visitors and will only be given if all participants in the group wear face masks and comply with social distancing mandates in regard to Museum staff and other onsite visitors
- Tours may be cancelled with a refund at the Museum’s discretion.
- Before your visit, please review Hill-Stead Museum’s complete Reopening Plan, visitor expectations, and waiver of liability here.