Help us bring your favorite poets to the Sunken Garden Poetry Festival!
The Sunken Garden Poetry Festival is Hill-Stead’s longest running public program, but we need YOU to help make it happen. Each year, the museum brings world-renowned literary talent to Connecticut. Your contribution makes it possible for us to secure the most resonant and acclaimed authors as we plan for next year’s Sunken Garden Poetry Festival. We hope you will answer this call to ensure this season will be as extraordinary as years past.
We need your donations to help us keep the Sunken Garden Poetry Festival, one of the premier poetry events in the country, alive and well.
All gifts will directly support the Sunken Garden Poetry Festival.
- A gift of any amount is appreciated and will make an impact.
- Donors who gift $100 or more are welcomed into the Live Poets Society for 2019, including reserved priority seating. For more information, see Live Poets Society Benefits 2019.
Hill-Stead’s Live Poets Society
Join the 2019 Live Poets Society Today! Members of the Live Poets Society help protect the future of this unique multi-sensory experience. To discover the full benefits of Live Poets Society membership, which include priority seating and opportunities to meet the headlining poets, see Live Poets Society Benefits 2019.
Advertise in the Sunken Garden Poetry Festival Program
Please consider advertising in the Poetry Program.
- Contact Lisa Lappe (firstname.lastname@example.org or 860.677.4787, ext. 111) for information or to reserve a spot.
Become a Corporate or Foundation Supporter
We are grateful to our corporate and foundation support of the Sunken Garden Poetry Festival. For information on corporate or foundation support of the Festival, please contact our Susan Orred, Director of Development (email@example.com or 860-677-4787 ext. 131).
Thank you to the following sponsors and supporters of the 2017 Sunken Garden Poetry Festival:
- LiveWell Alliance
- Duncaster Retirement Community
- Elizabeth M. Landon & Harriette M. Landon Charitable Foundation
- The Ellen Jeanne Goldfarb Memorial Charitable Trust & The Goldfarb Family
- SKY Investment Group