Join the Live Poets Society
We need your donations to help us keep the Sunken Garden Poetry Festival, one of the premier poetry events in the country, alive and well.
All gifts will directly support the Sunken Garden Poetry Festival.
- A gift of any amount is appreciated and will make an impact. Donate Now
- Donors who gift $100 or more to the Live Poets Society receive special benefits including reserved priority seating for that year’s Sunken Garden Poetry Festival. For more information, see Live Poets Society Benefits.
Become a Poetry Partner
Get your business in front of our thousands of poetry fans by becoming a Poetry Partner. Most partnerships include promotional space in the Sunken Garden Poetry Festival Program Book, shared with every attendee at each of the five programs in the festival. Depending on your level of support, benefits can include the following:
- On-Site Event Marketing and Naming Opportunities
- Logo on signage on Route 4 in Farmington (seen by 28,000+ drivers per day) for 30 days prior to selected event(s)
- Promotional space or name in the Festival Program Book (@4,000 impressions)
- Your business logo on printed promotional materials
- Logo or Name on selected event tickets
- Logo or Name on signage at events
- Logo or Name on Hill-Stead web pages
- Logo or Name presence on emails (7,000+ distribution)
- Social media mentions (@9,000 followers)
- Your presence on stage for remarks to the audience at selected event
For your guests and employees
- Complimentary admissions to the Sunken Garden Poetry Festival
- Complimentary admissions to Hill-Stead’s annual benefit gala
- Complimentary admissions to Hill-Stead’s annual exclusive event for corporate sponsors
- Hill-Stead space rental opportunities, complimentary or discounted
To learn more about sponsorship opportunities, please contact contact Kathanne Wray, Chief Philanthropy Officer (860.677.4787 ex 111 or wrayk@Hillstead.org.