Group tours are private tours led by Hill-Stead Museum Guides and require at least two weeks advance registration and $50 non-refundable deposit. In the event of closure due to inclement weather, deposits may be applied to a future date.
Highlights of Hill-Stead (10 or more people)
1-hour guided tour of the museum.
House & Garden Tour
One-and-a-half to two-hour private group tour of the house, gardens and grounds. Great for garden and architecture enthusiasts! Please wear comfortable shoes.
To request a Group Tour, please complete the following form.
- Once we have received your Group Tour Request we will contact you to complete the reservation.
- Group Tours require a $50 non-refundable deposit in advance with the balance due the day of the tour.
- Your Group Tour is not confirmed until you received a confirmation email from us.
- Group sizes up to 45 persons can tour concurrently (complete within 1 hour). Groups larger than 45 will need to tour in multiple shifts; please enjoy our beautiful grounds and gift shop (complete in 2 hours).
- For additional information, please see Tours of Hill-Stead, or contact the Education Department 860-677-4787 x136, or email@example.com.