10 am to 4 pm
Join us for May Market, Hill-Stead’s springtime fundraising event!
May Market is produced with enormous support by The Hill-Steaders, volunteer ambassadors of Hill-Stead, who have supported the museum with fundraising and outreach initiatives for over 30 years. This is one of their largest events which serves as a fundraiser in support of Hill-Stead’s gardens, grounds, and trails.
This year, the festive happening will feature over 30 premium exhibitors and flowers and unique plants perfect for Mother’s Day.
Exhibitors will be located both indoors and outdoors. At the present time, Hill-Stead Museum suggests that anyone indoors on Hill-Stead Museum property be masked. We aim to create a successful event for both sales and safety.
- Alison Designs, LLC (jewelry)
- Among the Flowers (garden art)
- Bead Dangle Design
- Bird House Bungalows and More
- Bohemian Textile Art (wearable designs)
- Buckle and Bling LLC
- Cleanworks Soap
- Debbye Rosen Pottery
- Erica True Artworks
- Esthetic Living
- Farmhouse (country antiques and garden items)
- Farmington Farm Truck
- Helping Hands for Tranquility
- Juniper Loft Soap
- K Creed Candle
- Kim Ranell Distinctive Jewelry Design
- Lori Adams Photo
- Madame Gateaux
- Meshugenah Hats
- Mod Pots & Plants
- Ogham Irish Gifts
- Oh Fudge and More
- On the Wing Bird Photography
- Ovelle Coffee
- Pangborn Design Accessories
- PJ Camtal
- Planted Pigments (plant-dyed and hand-printed items)
- Savor LLC (handmade shortbread cookies)
- Silk Wool and Bijoux
- The Gourmet Cupboard
- The Lady Ming (freshwater pearl jewelry and accessories)
- The Trunk Show (featuring clothing from Nicoblu and St. James)
Hill-Stead’s own Hill-Steaders will offer perennial plants for sale from our Sunken Garden, and from some of the area’s finest nurseries. Donated plants will also be for sale, with all proceeds benefiting Hill-Stead’s gardens and grounds.
Adults | $10
Children 12 & under | Free
Tickets are required for entrance
The much-anticipated annual event supports the museum’s 152 acres of beautiful gardens, grounds, and trails. “It’s so exciting to see Hill-Stead come alive with all the activity,” says Deb Key, Hill-Steaders current president. She adds that the lively group is always welcoming new members!